Thursday, November 20, 2008

The Move

So yea we finally moved into our new place.

We have been waiting and waiting they were putting in new furniture and it needed a new door which they just had to go buy and I would put in, the people who rented it before the pilot light went out in the heater so they used the oven and the stove as the house heater so they have to still replace the oven. so I had told them hey can I get a heads up a few days before so I could pack my stuff over a couple nights , "Ohh Sure, we will let you know before".



Well then a few days ago at about 1 pm at work I'm "Asked" heh yeaaa.. to be out of our place and over to the new one because the cleaning ladies will be there the next morning. luckily Luz was off so she started packing and Kieth lent me his big truck and a few loads (and hours) later we were all moved over here.





the first night there was stuff everywhere and we pretty much just unpacked enough stuff to clear the bed off and be able to brush our teeth. I was very tired worked all day then straight into moving ughh


We both had the next day off luckily so we could get some stuff put away, and so I could put in the new door. It was another long day but by the end of the day everything was pretty well sorted out. We still need to figure out a better hanging situation






2 comments:

Jared said...

Nice place. Looks like a lot of work. Hope all is well. Love you guys. Hang in there. Who's got the clear snowboard?

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were moving. Hope you like it!
Hey what do you two want or need for Christmas?