Friday, February 6, 2009

another update

well not much has been going on up here, the little snow we have been getting has just barely strung us along. but we have tried to make the best of it. well and hopefully it keeps up what is going on right now as I write this. its dumping pretty good right now.
here are some pictures..... and at the end you get the latest bad news ='(
my buddy has a camera that will take 15 shots real fast so have been getting some use out of it





little butter action

the log has injured more ski schoolers this year than guests I think, well add one more


today, Luz broke her arm, I will have more of an update tommorrow as I'm not exactly sure
what/how its broke but from what I gathered it was a spiral fracture just above the wrist. right now they are ressetting and casting it up. keep my baby in your prayers hope that it feels and heals well.

4 comments:

Sammie said...

Oh Luz, hope you feel better. We love you, you little daredevil.
Sammie

Jared said...

We will pray for you. Hope it heals well and you are feeling ok.

Lisa said...

Tell Luz we hope she feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Josh! How are you? Can you email me with your contact info? emilywight@comcast.net
Matt and I are finally getting married and we want to send you and Luz an invitation.
Thanks! Love you!
Em